There we go again. The weeks challenge was: "reach out your right hand and touch the closest thing to you. what is its story?" from alyssa_ammirato
I know I actually should reach out my right hand but I just touched the closed thing I had in that moment which was this thought...
__________
Her hands had always been little and warped. But she didn’t care about that. The only thing that bothered her was the girls who teased her day for day not just for that reason alone.
She went to an all-girls school; they all wore school uniforms, as it is still common. She went there until such time as her disease didn’t let her go anymore. Despite all the bullying she was exposed to over the years, she missed school. Studying was one the few things she could still enjoy, but her suffering was even taking that away from her bit by bit.
When I meet her these days her smile is brimful of life.
Keeping in mind the school she attended it was kind of a faint hope how her approaching personal living conditions would look like. It was even her last hope that she had due to the fact that it was her last home she would be living in in her entire live.
When she talks to me these days she can still clearly remember about her childhood. Her school. Than the nursing home. The beats. Than the pain.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen