It's a warm and sunny afternoon and I just came home from frolicking on the street with Tom and Paul who are living nearby and going to school with me. I'm still puffing and perspiring when my Mom opens the door for me holding a glass of apple soda for me like anytime when coming home after I've been outside.
I really like that fruity and refreshing drink so sometimes I just say to my friends I have to go to be on time for dinner or tea. Even my mommy thinks we're finished with playing.
When my thirst is satisfied I go upstairs having a bath which my mother already prepared. In the moment I'm almost upstairs I hear something knocking but can not locate it so I don't mind it further. Arrived in the bathroom I'm taking off my clothes when I hear another knock. And another. And another.
I realize now thatt it's raindrops pattering on the window-pane and I already can see a rainbow on the horizone. The very next thought I have is going outside again and get the refreshment that I'm really prefering now to the bath I just step in right now. Nevertheless I'm already getting into my trunks recognizing the scent of a light summerrain. Before I went downstairs to tell my mother the change of the plan the bell is ringing and both, my mother just as me know who it is. "Please be back in half an hour my love" she is calling over to me before I'm hasting outside with a short "Ok, see you later mom".
While I'm jumping down the stonesteps leading through the garden I can feel the hot layer of rainwater heated by the stonesteps with my bare feet. "That feels extremely comfortable" I'm thinking while I'm sensing some small pebbles which are massaging my naked arches.
I already can hear Paul and Tom shouting and laughing full of joy seconds before I can see them standing on the street pretending to take a shower and soap themselves with pure rainwater.
A big grin is appearing all over my face and I can't wait to join in with them.
When I wake up I am lying on the lap of my mother now knowing why I'm there and how long I've already been there. I'm just feeling highly safe and secure wrapped by my mothers arms like an embroy in a mothers belly. A moment later I'm feeling the pain in my knee and my memory and my mind brighten up slowly. The first thing I'm seeing is how I plunge from the slippy railing down on the hard asphalt of the street. Carefully I'm looking on my knees to figure out the extend. Two big sores are covering my kneecaps. Then I'm leaning back in the previous position remembering the raindance we did, how we tried to cathc the raindrops with our mouth and the funny hairstlyles we shaped with our wet hair.
I'm still in the clutch of my mom and I'm falling asleep again.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen